Name:: Zoe Olivia Vassiliadis
Bio: With a Greek Orthodox Priest for a father and a philanthropist as a mother, Olivia is G.G.A's resident "sweetheart". She's president of Habitat for Humanity, The Young Leaders Club, the Global Community Club, and is an active tutor. She loves to volunteer and travel - especially to the home of her heritage, Crete. She loves to help people - mostly because she loves telling people what they've done wrong with their lives. But she does it out of the kindness of her heart - she's a giver.
Model:: Odile Coco
secret::she pretends to be a sweet christian girl but lost her V-Key to a Grecian lifeguard.She pretends to be a "re-born" virgin but is very naughty.
1) I'd love to become a Diamond. A: I'd bring a new sense of class to the Diamonds. A sophisticated sense of a higher power. And who would ever deny that?
2) My strengths - well, I'm very good at organizing charity events. I'm also a great teacher. Between the two, I've help many, many people with different problems they face daily. I also listen really well to people. I love being the shoulder for people to cry on.
3) I don't like cats. Their eye creep me out. I don't like frappacinos, because I'd rather have a latte. Plus, there's a LOT of fat in them. I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber, because I think all of their songs sound the same. I also don't like Twitter, because I think it's useless when there's Facebook.
4) I LOVE heels because I'm only 5' 2". They make me feel SO tall! Steve Madden is my favorite shoe designer, because not only are all his shoes fierce, I'm comfortable in them. I love the Greek culture and society because it's where my family's from. I feel a special bond to it. I really love J.D Salinger and John Steinbeck. They're my two favorites authors, shortly behind William Golding and Harper Lee. And my favorite subject (geeky, I know, whatever) is history. But not what they teach you in the text books. I like the scandals, especially how people try and run from them.
5)Three Top Models:
1. Odile Coco
2. Becca Davies
3. Marina Dociatti
6) Three Top Secrets:
1. she pretends to be a sweet christian girl but lost her V-Key to a Grecian lifeguard.She pretends to be a "re-born" virgin but is very naughty.
2. Pretends to be a Russian exchange student but is a professional stripper.
3. She isn't straight and in love with her girl tennis partner
FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY:
'This bed is wonderfully comfy' I thought to myself, turning over to my side. I felt a warm presence next to me, but I ignored my intuition and tried to fall back asleep. Gentle, fingers began to caress my face, and I smile to myself. 'Oh, mom,' I thought. I slowly opened my eyes and was stunned by what I saw.
"Hello, beautiful. Glad you're awake," a strange man said. Strange? Was he strange? He looked so familiar. I didn't understand.
"What are you doing in my bed?" I hissed, pushing myself away from the stranger, causing the sheet to fall off my body. I felt an unusual chill and noticed that I was completely naked. I screamed and grabbed the sheet, covering my exposed breasts.
The man laughed and said, "I should be the one asking you. This is my bed." He winked and stretched, getting up from the bed. He nakedly and proudly walked over to his dresser to pull out a pair of pants. I couldn't help but admire his perfect…package. "I thought you got enough last night," he teased, causing me to blush bright red. "Unless you want more?" He turned to me, with an eye brow raised. I buried my face into my hands.
"I thought that was all a dream. All a very, very good dream. Oh my god," I whispered to myself.
"Well, I'm glad you found it enjoyable. Although, I think the neighbors could too by the way you were screaming," the man, who's name I now remember as Demetre, teased. He slowly walked towards me, and my heart hammered in my chest. He climbed up the bed and over towards me, as stealthful as a lion. As I was his prey. He placed himself over me, supported by his forearm, and began to play with a strand of my hair.
"What are you doing?" I whispered, terrified, yet highly aroused. I mentally screamed at my body for betraying me.
"I can always go again, if that's what you would like," He whispered into my neck, gently kissing it. "I've never had anything that wonderful. You're wonderful. I want to thank you for last night." Demetre slowly made his way to my shoulder when I lost it.
"No, no, get off of me!" I pushed him away and searched for my cloths. I could only find my shirt, shorts, and shoes. No underwear in sight. He probably is hiding them somewhere, the perv. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my purse and headed for the door. "No one is allowed to know about this, Demetre. No one," I told him seriously.
"Oh, you remember my name now?" He bitterly and sarcastically replied. "Lovely."
"I'm serious. This was a one time thing," I said, wishing I could just leave.
"And what if I don't want it to be?" he asked seriously. "What if…what if I wanted more? Not just the sex - but more of you, Zoe?" I felt a pang of guilt when I saw the hurt look on his face.
"I'm sorry. But that can't happen," I regretfully whispered, opening the door and leaving.
'Forgive me God, for I have sinned…' I thought as I headed home. Away from the Grecian beauty and from this nightmare.